Librarian Connect is virtual reference software (powered by Mosio) that comes bundled with Literati by Credo plans. Winner of the 2013 SIIA CODiE Awards for Best General Reference Service, Literati is getting some great buzz as a game changer in digital and online reference.
In their own words:
“Literati simplifies the research experience for learners by providing access to full-text reference books from the world’s best publishers as well as a seamless connection to your library resources, and helpful tools and support.”
Librarian Connect Benefits to Libraries
- Bundled and automatically implemented into Literati by Credo
- Quickly receive and respond to patron questions via online chat, text message, emails and Facebook from a single dashboard.
- Customizable auto-responders and answer templates for efficient responding.
- Collaborative friendly for librarians working together across departments or branches.
- Sharing options so libraries can either support their own patrons or work together in a cooperative environment for better virtual reference coverage.
- Patrons can ask questions from mobile phones, tablets or PCs.
- Truly the most efficient way to communicate with patrons across digital channels.
We recorded the webinar for Virginia Libraries this morning by Noel Chandler (Mosio Co-Founder) and have embedded it as well as the slide deck used for your review. There’s great information in the video and the deck about the new Mosio for Libraries (Librarian Connect) features. To learn more about Literati, please visit Credo Reference.
Librarian Connect (powered by Mosio) Webinar Video
Librarian Connect (powered by Mosio) Slide Deck