Mosio's Text a Librarian text messaging solutions for online reference co-ops.
Inherently collaboration-friendly, Text a Librarian's text messaging reference software was developed with feedback from over 1,000 librarians.
Text a Librarian's cooperative solution gives collaborating libraries the same core features and functionality based on their collective needs.
Easy to use, secure and collaboration-friendly.
- Offer the same ease-of-use, secure web interface enabling libraries to get up and running quickly with little or no training.
- Include answer templates that can be created by each branch so any participating librarian can quickly respond to a particular branch’s frequently asked questions with minimal typing or searching.
- Enable each participating library to create their own auto-responders to let patrons know their question has been received or with additional branch-specific information, personalizing the experience.
- Are built on the existing Text a Librarian platform with slight modifications based on cooperative size, needs and goals.
- Let co-op managers run reports efficiently so they can see which library is getting the most use, what are the busiest times of the day and export transcripts for further analysis.
Mosio’s Text a Librarian will accommodate and help library branches and systems achieve their mobile reference goals.
Take a tour to learn more.
Contact us with details about your co-op's reference goals and we'll put together a proposal for you.